I’d wanted to make this virtual bubble wrap for so long.
A lot of thought were put into making the experience more realistic in every aspect.
On top of that, it can transform into a variety of materials. Imagine popping a bubble wrap that is made of balloon, tinfoil, liquid metal… Or even one featuring a cyberpunk style.
This is not a competitive game. All you do is popping the bubbles. Therefore it can be as relaxing and uneventful as a real-life bubble wrap.
Consider purchasing this if you are either:
· A range of bubble wrap visual styles with corresponding sound effects: original, balloon, tinfoil, liquid metal, cyberpunk…
· Haptic feedback(vibration) that adjusts according to the touch with bubbles. This feature only works on devices that support vibration.
· Blow detection: Bubble wrap can swing when you blow air towards the phone. This cannot be enabled with vibration.
· Using preset 360 images or rear camera image as the background.
· Instant burst: Check this if you want an immediate pop.
· Static sheet: If enabled, the sheet will not swing, which also makes it easier to pop bubbles in the top area.
Celebrating Earth Day
Open the app between Apr 22nd and 29th to unlock a new bubble wrap skin!
For any questions and support, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the video of projector version will be uploaded later. If you want a similar interactive installation please feel free to contact me.