I post an idea here on Nov 10th last year. Now I finally did it!
The laptop get data from Leap Motion controller and send it to the Android pad via Wifi network.
The pad gets the direction to the virtual blocks via gyroscope.
- Radish Knife Simulator app
- PolyGPT – a ChatGPT powered multilingual speech trainer, just released! (Free app)
- Realistic Bubble Wrap app and the Earth Day event
- A procedural Spider Web that can be shot in VR – Introduction
- Hand Washing Reminder in Mixed Reality (Meta Quest w/ Passthrough)
- The Wall between Virtuality and Reality
- VR/MR Escape Room Experience – What You Touch Is What You Get
- Casting Spells to Unveil the Real World in VR
- Mixed Reality Home Experiences With Virtual Spheres And Cubes(Meta Quest Passthrough)
- Ring Display on Meta Quest Touch Controller
- VR Full Body Tracking Using a Mirror
- What if we colorize the Oculus Quest Passthrough view using deep learning?
- Making a Motion Detector with Game Builder Garage on Nintendo Switch
- Backlit Keyboard as a Typing Trainer
- Snake Game on a Backlit Keyboard