Inspired by the movie Transformers 4, I decided to make a transformers-alike game. Imagine
that I can control the transformer and switch between robot and car, hit the enemies. That would be a lot of fun! So I do this.
I bought the 3D models on the web. It’s not one of the official Transformers though. (I will not be able to buy and use it if it is…)
It’s not so good-looking when looking from the back. Here’s the front looking.
[Click Play button on bottom-left to play the video]
By using Unity 4, all the work is done in 4 days.
To do it, what I needed to solve are:
- Controlling the 3D model
- Walk/Run/Turn left/Turn right detecting
- Two-hands-above-head gesture to switch to car/robot
- Animations of switching to car/robot
- Driving gesture detecting
- Spawn enemies(Helicopter/Car) and make them follow the target(Transformer robot)
- Enemies exploding when hit. “Hit Targets” +1
If you like my works, you can subscribe to my Youtube channel.